- A minimum minor GPA of 2.0 in all courses taken to fulfill the minor is required.
- Some courses listed below have prerequisites, please consult the University Course Catalog or check with your advisor for prerequisite information.
Required Courses (Total: 18 Credits)
- PHS 2004 Introduction to Public Health (3 credits)
- COMM 2134 Introduction to Health Communication (3 credits)*
- HNFE 2664 Behavioral Theory in Health Promotion (3 credits)*
- PHS 3634 Epidemiologic Concepts of Health and Disease (3 credits)*
- PHS 4014 Public Health Program Planning (Junior Standing, 3 credits)
- PHS 4044 Public Health Policy and Administration (Junior Standing, 3 credits)*
*Students that intend to apply for admission into the Accelerated UG/MPH Program should wait to take these minor courses until after receiving an UG/MPH admissions decision. Contact Hannah Menefee (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.