Current graduate students at Virginia Tech should use the following guidelines to apply to the MPH program as a simultaneous degree student.
For simultaneous degree applicants, we accept applications for the Fall, Spring, and Summer I terms. Application deadlines are as follows:
- November 15
- Supplemental materials are due by November 30.
- January 15
- Supplemental materials are due by January 31.
- April 1
- Supplemental materials are also due by April 1.
- Personal statement, 1-2 pages, uploaded in the online application.
- Resume or CV, uploaded in the online application.
- Transcripts from any institution other than Virginia Tech from which you received or expect to receive a degree. Please upload scans of your transcript in the online application. Please mail or email your official transcripts to the department.
- 1 academic or professional letter of recommendation, to be completed in the online application, or mailed or emailed to the department.
When possible, application materials should be submitted electronically. If you need to submit paper materials, please send them to:
Population Health Sciences (0395)
205 Duck Pond Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061