Current DVM students at the Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine should use the following guidelines to apply to the MPH program
DVM/MPH applicants apply for admission in the Summer I term. Application deadlines are as follows:
- November 15
- Supplemental materials are due by November 30.
- January 15
- Supplemental materials are due by January 31.
- April 1
- Supplemental materials are also due by April 1.
- Online application. Applicants should select the DVM/MPH program.
- Personal statement, 1-2 pages, uploaded in the online application.
- Resume or CV, uploaded in the online application.
- Transcripts from any institution other than Virginia Tech from which you received or expect to receive a degree. Please upload scans of your transcript in the online application. Please mail or email your official transcripts to the department.
- 1 academic or professional letter of recommendation, to be completed in the online application, or mailed or emailed to the department.
When possible, application materials should be submitted electronically. If you need to submit paper materials, please send them to:
Population Health Sciences (0395)
205 Duck Pond Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24061